Sunday, November 17, 2013

You Have Been Playing The Longest The Online Game From What Game Services

...aways shocked when I see the sign-up date below my character’s name in World of Dungeons, which I’ve been playing since May 2005. Without a break even. The servers restart every 2 years or so and I’ve just never managed to get away from that game.

...you’ll have to find another one as playing with less than 12 heroes gets very difficult) and it’s 100% text-based (and the dungeons are on a 7-hour schedule). In a time where action and graphics are more important than anything else, this is still a very rare jewels in the world of browser games.

...I’ve mentioned this game several times over the life of this blog. It still is to this day one of my favourite games – quite obviously, or there’d be no sense in playing it for that...

See more other games:

No comments:

Post a Comment